Semi-automatic OD ID Grinding machine Easy-To-Use
- CNC based
- Self teach of table positions
- Touch panel with easy interface
- Improved axis positioning and quick response
- Availability of axis interpolation
- Parametrical program for pass and plunge grinding
- Ideal for small batch or one-off component
Developed to offer to the operator the Advantage of CNC control without the Complexity of Traditional CNC systems.
- Increases the accuracy and speed up the grinding process.
- High positioning accuracy with the possibility to apply on request linear encoders on one or both axes.
- The same performance available on the CNC plus the great versatility of the T versions, thanks to the:
- new software developed on the last SIEMENS CNC 840 D SL
- TP 700 comfort panel.
- The smart interface fully developed by our company gives the possibility to program even multiple and complex components without the needs of CNC programming skills.
- The auto teach of the first diameter and all the table positions permits a quick set up of the component reducing the programming time.
- The auto compensation of the dressing wear permits to maintain sharp and stable the grinding wheel along the process.
- Axis interpolation gives to the new version the great possibility to compensate the taper errors by a digital correction.
- Pass and plunge grinding cycles available for OD and ID grinding.
- Incorporation of shoulder grinding in automatic or in manual mode with electronic handwheel
- Wheelhead and table positions are visualized on operator panel
- Possibility to program up to 12 different diameters, on the same grinding cycle
- Possibility to update the operator panel, with the correction of each diameter
- Automatic grinding wheel dressing cycle with compensation of all the grinding dimensions
|Available Working Cycles||OD||ID|