- The CNC versions were developed in response to needs for medium-high production volumes.
- Equipped with the latest-generation of SIEMENS 840D sl control system.
- The work cycle can be optimised in-process with geometrical and working parameters.
- The machine can be equipped with automatic measurement devices to process complex components.
- The CNC version allows the operator to profile the grind wheel in relation to geometries specifically created for the type of production required.
- High precision crowning operations can be performed by equipping the machines with a third interpolated axis and a bespoke software for this processes.
CNC Grinding Machine Omicron 36
|Max distance between centres||mm||630||1030||1530||2030|
|Max grinding length||mm||630||1030||1530||2030|
|Height of centres over table||mm||180/230 !|
|Max weight on centres||kg||250/300 !|
|Max cantilever weight (150 mm from Workhead spindle nose)||kg||80/100 !|
|Max table swivel on either side||gradi||+9° -5°||+8° -4°||+7° -3°||+6° -2°|
|Internal centre taper||MT||5|
|External centre taper||ASA||5|
|Spindle hole diameter||mm||31|
|Internal centre taper||MT||4|
|Grinding wheel dimensions||mm||450×127|
|Min.—Max. width of wheel||mm||20-80|
|Hole diameter internal grinding spindle||mm||80 !|
! ON REQUEST