Horizontal honing machines LYOR are distinguished by their rigidity and power.
- A hydraulic cylinder controls the honing head movement.
- Three phase electric motor controlled by a vector inverter, servo-ventilated controlling the spindle rotation.
- The drive transmission is through a gear-box in which the gears are hardened and ground, projecting high torque and stock removal.
- Programming is very easy with the ‘touch-screen’.
- The visualization of all the working data enables the operator to attend during the working cycle.