CNC UNIVERSAL CYLINDRICAL GRINDING MACHINE
- The CNC versions were developed in response to needs for medium-high production volumes.
- Equipped with the latest-generation of SIEMENS 840D sl control system.
- The work cycle can be optimised in-process with geometrical and working parameters.
- The machine can be equipped with automatic measurement devices to process complex components.
- The CNC version allows the operator to profile the grind wheel in relation to geometries specifically created for the type of production required.
- High precision crowning operations can be performed by equipping the machines with a third interpolated axis and a bespoke software for this processes.
|Max distance between centres||mm||1150||1750||2250||3150|
|Max grinding length||mm||1000||1600||2100||3000|
|Height of centres over table||mm||300/350 !|
|Max weight on centres||kg||1200|
|Max cantilever weight (150 mm from Workhead spindle nose)||kg||120|
|Max table swivel on either side||gradi||+8° -3°||+7° -2°||+6° -2°||+5° -1°|
|Internal centre taper||MT||6|
|External centre taper||ASA||6|
|Spindle hole diameter||mm||44|
|Internal centre taper||MT||5|
|Grinding wheel dimensions||mm||610×203|
|Min.—Max. width of wheel||mm||50-120|
|Hole diameter internal grinding spindle||mm||100 !|
! ON REQUEST